How have you been doing?
The Edge is officially back and running again and we couldn't be happier over here at Personal Shopper LA.
To celebrate, we thought we would throw in a series of articles completely focused on helping you style yourself. If you need any more help than what we will talk about in this series, feel free to check out our packages and shoot us an email to see how we can work together!!
Part I of this will be knowing how to find your own style. How would you define your style? Do you already have an idea? Is it all a huge blur to you? Do not worry, we are here to help!
The first thing to do is ask yourself a few questions before you can go on and shop for new pieces:
- Do I need a big wardrobe change or do I just need to freshen it up?
- Do I have 1 style I like or am I all "over the place"?
- Is there anyone I admire style-wise, like a celebrity?
- What style(s) do I really want to focus on?
Once you've answered those questions, you will already have a better idea of what you want.
Still struggling with those questions? We've got you covered!
If you need clarification on the style category you would like to focus on, here are a few examples:
- Classic & Elegant (Kate Middleton, Angelina Jolie, female politicians...)
- Casual Chic (Emily Blunt, Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet...)
- Romantic (Taylor Swift, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Alba..)
- Bohemian (Nicole Richie, Vanessa Hudgens...)
- Rebel & Artistic (Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry...)
- Trendsetter (Olivia Palermo, Diane Kruger, Victoria Beckham...)
- Retro (Dita Von Teese, Zooey Deschanel...)
- Rocker (Gwen Stefani, Kristen Stewart...)
We hope this was already helpful to you and stay tuned for next week's post!